Help me get this bug out of my bong..

Discussion in 'General' started by rdowner22, Jun 12, 2016.

1. #1 rdowner22, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Playing super smash bros and shit outside last night. Like 3 hours total. Pack up the bong. Next morning, a fucking earwig is inside one of the honeycomb perks. HELP ME lol. I read a couple threads on here about these guys arguing the chemicals that would break down a bugs body. The OP wasn't super clear in his efforts, but having it sit in coke was an option...

My high self, taped a tooth pic to a ruler and got it to poke through the honeycombs, which got me thinking maybe a metal coat hangar or some sort I could pin him/break him up (disgusting... I know). Then clean it super thoroughly.

If anyone has suggestions fire away! lol

[​IMG]

2. Shit eh try flodding the bong starting with the stem and the bug should float up?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bruh.... that earwig has got to go through the toothpick hole upwards... or down two perks (less likely). A floating body isn't going to just go through the toothpick hole :(

4. U could inhale a little as the bong is flodded

• Like Like x 1
  5. I tried! for a really long time. :( I'm pretty bummed about this.

6. Then fill it from the top make sure the bongs completely filled with water and blow hard

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cmon man lol that's like the first thing I've been doing. The force of air is not going to fold it's body and pull it through the hole

8. Do it with water

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just suck on it man

10. For real though, just let it soak in alcohol for a bit. No organic matter can hold up that

11. Should add a nice earwig-ie twang to your sesh

• Like Like x 3
  12. Muriatic acid may dissolve it, but will take a day or so. Then rinse with baking soda and water.

HTH

• Like Like x 1
  13. Best of luck dude thats fucked up

14. Share the weed, man .. share the love. Come on .. don't be so selfish

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hydrochloric acid.

16. How about half filling the bong, putting it on its side and slosh it back and forth to try and wedge it in a hole, then sucking it through

17. few more ideas:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Get a big magnifying glass and bring the pipe outside on a sunny day and try to roast the bug to ashes and then wash it out.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just keep it, It's coo

20. You're gonna have to be the coat hanger pulverizer. Best idea so far.