Help me get a Chong Bong!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lexus_Rolla, Jan 11, 2006.

1. I want a Chong Bong. I've looked all over the net to no avail. If anyone knows where they can still be found I will pay top dollar + shipping and all that jazz. If anyone knows a headshop, post their contact info here. I would also be willing to go through someone here at GC forums if they know of a local shop to them that sells Chong Bongs. As far as I know they are out of production and aren't going back into production. I've heard a lot of crazy shit about these bongs in terms of quality, and I figure Tommy Chong would of course know best.

If anyone as any info post it here or PM me. Again, I will pay top tollar, cash, money order, PayPal, or whatever for a genuine Chong Bong. I only ask that I get to see it before I buy it and I must know if it has been used before. If I buyone used it must be 100% sparkling clean to avoid any shit from the fuzz.

2. Hah, if you can find one, shit find me one too..damn, that would be sick..lol

3. join the club man =\ I've been lookin for one for so long. My friend had an original chong bong with the chong logo on it, probally about 5-6 years old. It was one of the first bong I ever ripped and knocked me on my ass every time. We used to call them "chong smacks", cause they just smack you across the face with an instant high.

Just recently he was playing halo 2, got mad, stomped the ground with hit foot, and a snapple bottle rolled off his desk, directly ontop of the bong. Bong broke instantly. Man I miss that bong.

But yeah if I hear of any I will let you know

4. There's like a 4 or 5 foot chong bong at my local headshop.. i think it's marked at $2000.

5. im here to help you with that shit! let me hear from you!

6. Damn talk about a freak accident....may be worse than that guy who was driving and ended up with a hube piece of rebarb(sp) through his head!!!:rolleyes:

7. i was the lead blower on the tube crew at Chong, if the interest is still there i may be able to help locate a few still in bubble wrap brand new Chong tubes my friend has in back storage for his headshop in Lancaster Ca, msg me if interested

8. Can you still locate me a Chong? Pm me if still possible