Help me find something sick

Discussion in 'General' started by Reggae420, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Im looking for a show to donwload every season of and watcht he whole thing high as fuck, I need to find a great show to watch high though, anyone got any advice on shows that are great to watch high?

2. trailer park boys. you will be crackin the fuck up.

3. DO IT!:smoking:

4. Departures. If your into traveling shows and seeing what basically every cool place on the earth is like than this show is amazing high. My favorite. Or;
    Dexter, Weeds, Entourage.. those are all the shows I watch

5. haha sounds good man I just donwloaded season 1 so we'll see what happens, appreciate it

6. aqua teen hunger force
    the venture brothers - brock samson is the shit

7. The Sopranos, never really watched it while it was on the air, but I got hooked and watched the whole series in a few months.

Band Of Brothers was a good HBO mini series.

It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia, Sealab 2021, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

8. Thanks alot guys, posting this was a much better idea then I thought

9. Weeds, Dexter, 24, Entourage, Breaking bad, curb your enthusiasm, psych, monk, southpark.

all good shows :smoking:

10. 24 is legit man! jack bauer is a fuckin beast haha

11. ^ yeah, breaking bad, dexter, weeds, entourage are all good to watch high as hell.

I must recommend arrested development for stoned laughter as well as The Office.

12. Chapelles show

13. Forgot about Chappelle's show ^ That's a must.

King of the Hill and/or Family Guy are good for stoned viewing, especially family guy.
    hank hill is a trip while blazed :D

14. what the fuck grasscity. i'm disappointed.

fuck everything everyone mentioned.

download it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

edit: never mind i missed camouflage ninja's post.

MUCH LESS DISAPPOINTED NOW.

also, download moral orel. it's the best show you'll ever watch. if you're christian you might find it terribly offensive though.

15. #15 Baloobas, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    Walker Texas Ranger

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n_P71mkuVI"]YouTube- Walker uses a jet pack[/ame]

16. hell yeah bro, this 2 year 24 drought it killin me, its been a while. Im ready to see some ass kickery in January tho!

17. East Bound & Down, Curb Your Enthusiasm, ATHF, Squidbillies, Penn & Teller's Bullshit...

18. haha you seem pretty sure thats the best show, Ill donlwoad it now thanks man