Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me find a strain that will K0 me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I'm in lots of pain 24/7. I need a hard indica (Pure? or hybrid?) that will take away the pain. Any suggestions? What's the heaviest indica you've ever had?
    :smoking:

2. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']I'm in lots of pain 24/7. I need a hard indica (Pure? or hybrid?) that will take away the pain. Any suggestions? What's the heaviest indica you've ever had?
    :smoking:[/quote]

Google it!

3. Some kush or hash.

4. I really enjoy Sour Diesel, it is a strong hybrid about 60%indica and 40 sativa. it will help.

5. #5 5cooby Doo, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    Smart post. Real helpful.
    ...I'm looking for opinions from others.

I was leaning towards: Northern lights, White Widow, Aurora Indica, Trainwreck...?

6. Northern Lights and White Widow< both really great. ive never had Aurora Indica...

7. OG Kush or Blue Dream will knock you out like a car crash. :eek:

8. Sour D is sativa dominant.

Also get a hybrid, calms your soul the your body Best sleep of my life.

9. A.I. is a Afghan x Northern Lights Cross. Supposedly "20-24%THC with HIGH Medicinal Value"

10. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']

A.I. is a Afghan x Northern Lights Cross. Supposedly "20-24%THC with HIGH Medicinal Value"[/quote]

Have one growing right now. Only like a foot tall at this point.
    A member that had to leave us for a period of time loved AI and GDP.

11. Chemo kush.. Almost 100% incidia. Will take away all your pain

12. AK47, that is indica, very fucking potent. I'm about to pass out! :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. Harlequin, heard that is a good pain killer.

14. Isn't AK-47 like a 70/30 sativa dominant hybrid? :smoking:

15. Well if your looking for serious couch mong I would recommend OG Kush if you can get any. I have no idea about the percentile of mix between sativa and indica but It made me blackout once.

16. from my experience the best pain killing strain ive ever had was super silver haze, feels like heaven fo reall

17. Smoking is by far the least medicinal way to use cannabis, especially if trying to kill pain. Make some edibles using BKS's guides stickied in the edibles forum. When made properly, you actually use less bud in your edibles than you would smoking.

While THC may help, you're looking more for CBDs and the like. There's a lot of high CBD strains out such as harlequin.

18. Train wreck will definitely help.

19. Trainwreck or Barney's LSD. Both are quite potant.