help me find a slide.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Twiz0r, Oct 2, 2011.

1. I broke the slide to my roor ashcatcher like a retard. I can not find anything that will work with it. If someone has an idea of where I can get a slide for it let me know. I have a couple of pics attached. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. grasscity.com. make sure its a 14.4 mil. slide.

3. How do I know if it's the right length?

4. you know what i did when i broke my downstem.. i traced the size on a piece of paper and took it to the headshop.. or clean the ever loving shit out of it and a quick wash with dish soap to get rid of the smell.. take it with and match it up!

5. That's a 14.4mil downstem. That's the only measurement you need. If the female port is larger it could be 18.8 and 22.2 but I'm near positive that's 14.4

6. damn, and all these years i thought i was a pot head! you can look at a piece and know the measurements! Fuckin Kudos bro! lol

7. When you look at high end glass all day you can take a good guess. Definitely looks like a 14mm. Are you buying the downstem? Or the slide? Or and all in 1 piece? If you just need a 18/14 downstem you can get them online cheap if you measure the depth of the ashcatcher. Make sure you measure it from the top of the ground join to the bottom of the downstem, that's what most sites use to measure.

8. I need an all in one piece, that's my problem

9. [quote name='"Twiz0r"']I need an all in one piece, that's my problem[/quote]

Agh, yeah those are much harder to find. Well last resort you could get a downstem that protrudes more and is a dual joint, a 14mm-14mm that sticks out more but it allows you to put a slide in the top. Other than that idk besides ordering a replacement from roor which you would probably pay out the ass for.

10. [quote name='"Twiz0r"']I need an all in one piece, that's my problem[/quote]

Got a pic of the wreckage? From the looks of that chamber it looks like a multi arm defused downstem supposed to be in there. The all-in-one bowl/downstem sounds like a pretty phuky design to just think up how it looks so it's hard to steer you in the right direction. The 14.4/14.4 adapters (or carbon filtered downstems) would probably be your better choice just because you can get all kinds of different shapes colors and sizes for relatively cheap. Plus you will have a removable slide then which is always a plus