Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me figure out the strain plz!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SativaBleu, Jun 28, 2017.

1. I just got this from a friend of mine. He said he forgot what its called. he is one of those that doesnt care if its indica or sativa. he'll smoke anything. he said it doesnt have much body high affect.

I uploaded some pics. Its extremely pungent. not skunky at all though.. its just a very sharp spicy stinging scent. the color seems a bit brownish than the ones i've seen. it also makes me cough a little too. it also has a little sour after taste but its not as bitter as sour diesel.[​IMG]

2. Regional kush

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I think you are right. i had absolutely no cerebral effects after taking 3 hits from my bubbler and vaping half an oven.
    It also smelled like detergent or dryer sheets. I hated it. i think they used something like dryer sheet to get rid of the skunky smell. Thats why I thought it wasnt smelling like how a normal kush strain would smell.

4. I'd get a refund, looks really old, weeds not brown.

5. That's Police OG.