Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me decide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dudeimoncoke, May 12, 2010.

1. I posted this in toking tools but I only got one answer so I'm coming here. I've been thinking about adding a new piece to my collection and I'm stuck between the iolite, the MFLB, and the incredibowl.

From what I've heard, the MFLB is god's gift to stoners but the batteries don't last very long. Since I'm going to be using it on the go, I don't want to be carrying a bunch of batteries. The iolite doesn't use batteries but I haven't heard much about it so I don't know about it. The incredibowl isn't a vape but it is just badass. Anyone here have one, or all, of these?

2. the incredibowl seems overpriced and the iolite uses butane and costs way more than the MFLB. i cant say ive ever even seen an incredibowl in real life, but id say go with the launch box.

3. i just hear such great things about the incredibowl, and as you said its definitely bad ass. haha it really comes down to your preference. when/where youll be using it

4. Just go for the incredibowl. Sometimes it's nice to go nuts and buy what you want.

5. if your thinking on the go, I'd pick up the incredibowl.