Help Me Decide What To Do With This Space??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cosmo, Aug 6, 2014.

1. #1 Cosmo, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    I wanna do an indoor operation. simple as possible. i have about 1/4 of the project finished as of lighting and wall reflection but I need help or maybe if you guys have ideas on what I can add!! Maybe if you have this idea for yourself that you wanna try but cannot, I will surely try it! I need help making this grow as simple as possible. its a 4x3x5 foot closet/cabinet that is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for a grow. It only took me 2 years to realize that this boardgame closet with shelves could be converted into a sick grow room... :hello: . But I need pointers on Fertilizer since no guide ive seen is basic enough to teach me the grounds of fertilizer. also I need help with Light arrangements. I'm going to be using CFL's since they are easy to obtain and im not a real serious grower... yet! but i dont have a monster budget like some beginners. But I need help also with wattage, # of lights, and types. Cause i know you need different spectrums for different growth stages. so please help me out with that!!! I will link a video to my Youtube that has the closet featured in it. and i will also upload pics onto here! And in the video you will see i talk about the ventilation. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need help figuring this out. Im not trying to destroy the doors since its a cabinet type deal but will *AT LAST RESORT* thank you everyone!
    [EDIT]
    OH OH OH almost forgot! Im going to try and reach 3-4 plants at the most, Unless you think i can fit more. so Lighting tips for CFL's on my space would be amazing! cause im not sure how lights i need per plant etc. You could give me the most ghetto guide for lighting, aslong as it makes sense! haha. but thank you if you read this!
    And another quick question, Could i just use 1 size pot for the whole grow? cause i dont wanna risk damaging my plants if i transplant them. so help me there too. haha. :wave:

Attached Files:

2. That's a beautiful space....

On the subject of growing medium and fertilizer, I highly suggest soil and doing some browsing through the organics section - easy beginner organic soil. Seriously - if you run off the basic organic mix there, you won't need to buy extra fertilizer, or ph meters. With that soil you can run your plants through an entire grow with only water.

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1308910-135W-Led--Organic-1St-Grow

3. you are my savior! :yay:

4. Just ANOTHER BUMP. COME ON PEOPLE

5. A lot of your questions can be answered in the absolute beginners section of the cultivation section.

My advice is don't waste too much money on CFLs and other "amateur" equipment. Save for the real stuff it's not as expensive as you think.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. That's a decent sized space, could grow a lot there.