Help me come up with a good costume

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by raydavies, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So I'm going to a jungle-themed mixer party in about a week and a half, and I want to come up with a unique idea for a costume. Pretty much everyone does the Tarzan/Jane thing, so I want to come up with a good idea. I can't do ape, because someone already decided to do that (though I'm open to possibly being a different animal). Do any blades with creativity or experience have any ideas for me?

2. A Hunter, A native(of the jungles of ?), A safari guide, Cheetah, Zebra.... Male or female would help

3. I'm male btw

4. dude get an old english looking safari outfit with a fake mustache and monicle

5. Go as robin williams from jumanji.

Go for the hairy, dirty, 'just popped out of the board game/time travel' look.

:)

He looked rugged and jungly

6. Go as a monkey and fling your shit at people.

7. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Go as a monkey and fling your shit at people.[/quote]

OP's not real enough haha

8. A jungle party?

Will everyone there be cool with weed?

Go to a place where they sell fake plants and tie a bunch of them all around you like in the commando movies. You'll be a walking plant.

It will be even better if you find ones that look like pot leafs.

9. Here's some jungle for you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0AU-GX6snE]DEMOLITIONMAN JUNGLE BUSS ME - YouTube[/ame]

10. #10 TexRx, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    How about a costume like this british guy on safari with the hat & all

If you can find a whip, that will add some bling

:)

[​IMG]

11. You could close this thread man, found the perfect costume + ill guarantee you score the most pussy there if you rock this..

Attached Files:

12. safari guide is a good idea.

how bout a banana?

13. be the dude from Ace Ventura 2 who calls Ace "White Devil"

couldn't find him but this is close enough

[​IMG]