Help me choose the ride car

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by ChillbroChill, Jun 25, 2010.

1. #1 ChillbroChill, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    My parents recently have decided to sell their 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee because it was too big and bulky, and did not get very good mileage. So now they are looking for either a 30k car thats compact but can fit 5 people in the car, and a dog in the back. Or 2 cheaper (preferably between 15-18k) that would be good for getting a family around. I was looking at the ford fiesta but im not getting very good responses from my family. Thoughts?

Edit: Keep in mind these people are 55 years old. They want it to be safe, spacious, and get decent mileage. Although when I visit I will be driving it, so hopefully a little pep in the car :D

2. possibilities are endless
    [​IMG] e39
    [​IMG] subaru sti wagon

3. Lol i dont think my mother would approve. Shes not looking for a show offy car.

4. those are the sports versions, but you can get a regular Bmw e39 and not an m5 and itll be a regular sedan or a regular subaru impreza wagon and it'll be regular and not all showoffy

5. a Subaru Impreza (wagon) or Outback would be cool. I cant think of any other wagons I approve of at the moment.

6. I think that You will have try to Toyota Avensis . It is indicate versatile cabin with lot of space. So I think that It will be suspicious for your family. I wish that You will try it. It is look like also bland. I am sure that You will more enjoy while You will drive it.

7. Volvo Crosscountry

8. Subaru Legacy wagon. Super reliable, 22-25mpg city 25-30 highway, and comfortably seats 5 with space in the hatch for a dog. And super safe.

9. get a chevy impala or malibu.

10. mitsubishi makes a lancer wagon. how about his and her Hona Fit's Mazda 6 Acura TSX SUBARU forester TOYOTA RAV4 HONDA pilot SUZUKI sx4 HYUNDAI santa fe

11. ewww most of those choices are ok, except the hyundai. don't you see those 2003 Hyundai with low miles that sell for like 2k? it's because they are junk

12. if you can find a dodge dealer that has a magnum for sale that seams like its pretty much what you and you parents are looking for. it may be longer than what need but its spacious has good fuel economy because with the v8 it senses what kind of driving you are doing and will switch between 6 cylinder or 8. but it also comes in 4 and 6 cylinder if the v8/v6 isnt what you want.

Attached Files: