Help me choose my new piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Joedahoe, Oct 8, 2012.

1. What's up blades.
    I've got cash to spend and I've been looking into some new glass I want. I'm mainly smoke straight flowers but I want something that can do concentrates too for when I strt making eventually. I want something that will hit smooth, keep some flavor, and not have too much drag. I don't mind my hits being a little airy.

Anyways I narrowed it to 5 pieces.

1.)möbius bubbler w/Reti perc

2.) toro mini shrub 7/13 with worked dome

3.)toro circ to circ

4.)sovereignty king stemline( been hearing some negativity?)

5.) möbius nano/ matrix perc

I have a budget of about $1,300 but I wanna stay under if possible.

Lemme know what you guys think.

I'm leaning towards the 7/13 shrub btw

2. On a $1300 budget you may as well buy a Peyote Pillar and be done with it.

I'm on a $500 budget and from the looks of my poll, I'm going to end up picking up a King Stem. Everyone seems to love it, I heard negativity from 2 people, one being a reviewer on YT that nobody ever seems to agree with, and one person on these forums who quickly got shot down.

That being said, given your budget there's definitely better options, especially within SG.

My vote goes for the Circ to Circ, a SG King Stem or Stem/8 if you can find one, or a pillar.

3. [quote name='"sektr"']On a $1300 budget you may as well buy a Peyote Pillar and be done with it.

I'm on a $500 budget and from the looks of my poll, I'm going to end up picking up a King Stem. Everyone seems to love it, I heard negativity from 2 people, one being a reviewer on YT that nobody ever seems to agree with, and one person on these forums who quickly got shot down.

That being said, given your budget there's definitely better options, especially within SG.

My vote goes for the Circ to Circ, a SG King Stem or Stem/8 if you can find one, or a pillar.[/quote]

True sir. I wanna try and stay under the budget tho. Peyote pillar is defiantly on the higher end and I've hit one and wasn't impressed. I tried it out today at my lhs and I jut don't feel it. The king stemline seems like it doesn't have enough diffusion and the hits are harsh 4 ppl told me including the dude at my lhs. But everyone else says different. A stem 8 would be killer but there basically non existent lol

4. Yea I wish Stem/8s were as readily available as King Stems, but oh well.

Weird that people are saying it's harsh, it seems like common opinion on here is that it's an extremely smooth hit. Looks like I'm going to have to do a bit more researching before I finalize my decision.

Good luck!

5. [quote name='"sektr"']

Yea I wish Stem/8s were as readily available as King Stems, but oh well.

Weird that people are saying it's harsh, it seems like common opinion on here is that it's an extremely smooth hit. Looks like I'm going to have to do a bit more researching before I finalize my decision.

Good luck![/quote]

Thanks same to you bro.

6. Did you try a hollow foot or a straight foot? Two very different pieces. If your not going for a pillar. I would check out bc glass any perc to top hat. Very nice option either that or 7/13 forsure. Möbius is nice but if your mainly flowers stick to the 7/13 or a bc.

7. [quote name='"Savagedab"']Did you try a hollow foot or a straight foot? Two very different pieces. If your not going for a pillar. I would check out bc glass any perc to top hat. Very nice option either that or 7/13 forsure. Möbius is nice but if your mainly flowers stick to the 7/13 or a bc.[/quote]

You think the shrub 7/13 would be good with my flowers? Guy gave me a good price for it and it has a green dome

8. Your Lhs has a pillar? That's insane

9. [quote name='"tobymac420"']Your Lhs has a pillar? That's insane[/quote]

They have 2! Isn't that fuckin crazy? I thought I was the only one there who thought so other ppl where like w.e about it. It's like such a weird thing in an lhs

10. Were they worked? Hollow or straight foot?

Also I have hit a full size 7/13 and it's probably my favorite flower tube I've hit (have not hit a pillar or stem 8 but have smoked multiple bcs möbius 4.0 etc)
    I own a king stem line I like it but with your budget you could definitely get something much nicer. I plan on selling mine when I purchase a new flower tube.

I own a 7/13 micro and honestly i love it for flowers and concentrates. It's very smooth for flowers and you can control the size of the hit so easily.

I think you would be happy with the 7/13 especially if you can buy it locally and get a gold price

11. [quote name='"Dailydabbing"']

Were they worked? Hollow or straight foot?

Also I have hit a full size 7/13 and it's probably my favorite flower tube I've hit (have not hit a pillar or stem 8 but have smoked multiple bcs möbius 4.0 etc)
    I own a king stem line I like it but with your budget you could definitely get something much nicer. I plan on selling mine when I purchase a new flower tube.

I own a 7/13 micro and honestly i love it for flowers and concentrates. It's very smooth for flowers and you can control the size of the hit so easily.

I think you would be happy with the 7/13 especially if you can buy it locally and get a gold price[/quote]

You own the shrub? So does it need an ashcatcher with flowers or do you think it wouldn't be harsh without one?

One pillar is just normal work

The second has lime green swirls with black and grey accents it looks sick.

The top of the tube has the same colors in the same swirly pattern. It's dope af

That one was straight.

The price tag was pretty big tho lol

I'll try taking a pic when I go Sunday

But like I said the pillar hasnt completely won me over.

But when I tested that one... I had the urge to just buy it.

12. Dude why don't you just get a volcano vaporizer? Best way to smoke hands down.

13. [quote name='"Zeffel"']Dude why don't you just get a volcano vaporizer? Best way to smoke hands down.[/quote]

I was considering this. But I like pipes lol. I'll get one eventually. Plus that money will go to another oz lol

14. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

I was considering this. But I like pipes lol. I'll get one eventually. Plus that money will go to another oz lol[/quote]

Pipes are the shit but have you ever smoked from a volcano? It gets you weird high and you can pick up a brand new one for like $400

15. [quote name='"Zeffel"']

Pipes are the shit but have you ever smoked from a volcano? It gets you weird high and you can pick up a brand new one for like $400[/quote]

Nahh never really hit a vape. I was considering one but just decided on a tube. What's the high like? I heard its never harsh an you can practically taste the weed perfectly

16. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

Nahh never really hit a vape. I was considering one but just decided on a tube. What's the high like? I heard its never harsh an you can practically taste the weed perfectly[/quote]

Omg man if I was rich I would fly my jet to your house right now and plug in this volcano. Honestly I've smoked out of a billion pieces and the volcano is the best all around. It tastes like the smell of fresh ground dank and you get like... A medically induced high. Like... Shit it's hard to explain but really you can like smoke 2 blunts to the dome and be ripped as fuck then smoke 1 bowl from the volcano and be 100x higher. Plus a packed ass bowl in a volcano is only like .5g and you will forget you're smoking it before it even starts to get cashed.

Plus the way the volcano vapes the weed you can save it most of the time a roll blunts with it :) (not all the time tho sometimes it gets super nasty)

17. Plus it doesn't hurt at all. And I mean it, not like the first time your friend handed you a bowl and said "it doesn't hurt at all bro". The volcano is super smooth and when you vape at like 350 degrees it doesn't hurt at all.

18. [quote name='"Zeffel"']Plus it doesn't hurt at all. And I mean it, not like the first time your friend handed you a bowl and said "it doesn't hurt at all bro". The volcano is super smooth and when you vape at like 350 degrees it doesn't hurt at all.[/quote]

You've got me wanting this... You bastard lmao.

Is it REALLY as smooth as people have told me. Almost like breathing air filled with thc?