Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Me Choose Medical Strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Jun 4, 2013.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    Help me pick some Medical Strains? Some "symptoms" include; degenerative disc disease, chronic muscle pain, never pain, migraines, insomnia/sleep problems, arthritis, chronic pain, so I'm going to need a strong indica! Here's some that I'm thinking of.. If you have strain suggestions feel free to add them! I'm thinking about choosing 3, one expensive, two not-so-expensive.  :smoke:

I wrote in this format:  Strain -Breeder. Price.

2. #2 GanjFarmer', Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    I vote for Blueberry, Northern Lights and White Rhino. :smoking:

And Bubba Kush is a close runner up.

Bubba Kush is one I strongly want to do, loved it last time! But at the same time I want to try something different.

From the expensive picks: AK47/Chronic/Blueberry... I'm leaning towards the AK47, want the Blueberry but have been reading about them becoming hermie!

The not-so-expensive picks: I'm leaning towards Northern Lights, Trainwreck, BC Kush.  Need to pick only two though! AND I'm also considering Ortega Indica because of the medicinal benefits they "say" it has...

4. Ohh you're growing? I thought you were buying. Lol.

For expensive I would go Ak-47. Good pain reliever while still being a daytime smoke. 

And not so expensive I say NL and maybe the Trainwreck. But White Rhino shouldn't be too expensive and would be a nice night time smoke.

5. Northern Lights is damn good