Help me choose a strain PLEASE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bones495, Aug 7, 2008.

1. With all these different awesome sounding strains I'm a little confused on what to get. This will be my first grow so I need something that is a little forgiving. I'll be growing in a 5x5x7 area, vegging under 1000W MH, and flowering under 1000W HPS. The strains that I've narrowed down to are Hindu Kush, NL#5 and Blueberry (although I've been reading that blueberry is a bit finicky and hard to grow). A good yield and high potency are important. How do these strains compare in terms of potency, yield and ease of growth?

Thanks for your time!

2. out of the ones you named, Hindu Kush for sure. Is the most potent and forgiving strain of those 3 i'd say.

3. Blueberry is a bit tougher to grow. It has a few recessive but unstable phenotypes that are a little mutated.

4. Ya that's what I've been reading about blueberry so it's down to NL or Hindu Kush. Anyone have any experience with NL#5? How is the potency of it? and is it fairly easy to grow? I'm leaning more towards NL since I've heard that the Kush strains tend to have lower yields.

5. I'm not too sure about any of them as i have yet to do my own grow.

I was recently checkin out highgrade-seeds.com and they have these seeds called Super Strains. They are supposed to have higher than average yield and still retain potency if you wanna check it out. Sorry i can't speak form experience though. You might wanna check their forums and see the reviews on em

6. Hindu Kush