Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me!!! Can you fail a drug test if.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by some420chick, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Can you fail a drug test if someone exhales a big rip in your face.

2. possibly. thats pretty weak if someone exhaled in your face when they knew u had a test, you shouldve punched them.

3. i highly doubt it but if you are worried drink a few bottles of water

4. what do you have to take the drug test for and whos giving it>? if you dont mind me asking

5. when was the last time you smoked since that happend?

6. Prolly not depends when the test is.

7. depends on alot of things, how good the weed was, how long they held it, ect...

8. its 15nanograms per mililiter of piss

9. if you held your breath when he did it don't worry about it. or if you got out of the way and didn't inhale.

10. as long as ur test aint 24-48 hours after dat hit was blown in ur face, and even if it is as long as u didnt like inhale the whole hit, u aint got nuttin to worry about as long as ur systems already clean.