Help me build this speaker grow box please.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ParanoidNormal, Mar 29, 2012.

1. yeah man leds beats cfl any day!!!! go for a 120w led to start with, or if ya have the money id get a 300watt and away u go:smoke:

2. [quote name='"aceb4u"']

yeah man leds beats cfl any day!!!! go for a 120w led to start with, or if ya have the money id get a 300watt and away u go:smoke:[/quote]

This is debatable, but for a small area where heat might be an issue, led is great.

3. leds will give way more yeilds then cfl thats what i think:smoke:

4. [quote name='"aceb4u"']

leds will give way more yeilds then cfl thats what i think:smoke:[/quote]

Cfls and led are are almost equal in light penetration.

5. Couple questions. At what point should I start LST and when should nutes be started?

6. 3 weeks for both.

7. Alright so this Saturday I begin both. Is fox farm grow big what I want for veg ?

8. Yup you're going to want to use Big Bloom and Grow Big on feeding day.

9. Day 19 when the pics were taken.

Today is day 20 and I start first.nutes and LST tomorrow.

If I was gonna top this would now be the time?

ForumRunner_20120427_071450.png

ForumRunner_20120427_071540.png

ForumRunner_20120427_071624.png

ForumRunner_20120427_071709.png

ForumRunner_20120427_071740.png

And LSD

ForumRunner_20120427_071754.png

10. No I would wait a bit into the LST to top it. What I did was LST it, and then when I was ready for it to stop growing, I topped it and made two tops out of it to go along with the other ten that had sprung up from the LST. I have a few new pictures on page 7 of my thread showing my branch structure a little bit.

edit:

and btw, your plant is looking a lot better. thumbs up, keep up the good work :D.

11. So I started LST today, transplant into final resting place and first dose of nutes. Probably stressed the shit out of it. But this is my practice plant so Im not too worried about it.

Does this LST job look right?

ForumRunner_20120428_130904.png

ForumRunner_20120428_130918.png

ForumRunner_20120428_130930.png

12. u got it:)
    LST is extremely simple but effective, thats what i love about it:)
    also low stress comparative to other training methods

13. Looks good!

14. Its ok that the leaves are touching the soil... Cause they are. Is that too low? Haha holy shit I'm paranoid...

15. Yeah I've seen that happen to my plant but it bounced back, I noticed a slow in growth too.

16. It already smells....this one tiny plant already makes the room its in stink like weed. Perhaps that random bagseed if female will be some dankness... One can only hope!

17. That's fine you want the plant to be low. The leaves touching the soil should recover and turn upwards.

18. I keep thinking of questions I have... Other than just keeping the main stem down, do I want to spread out the leaves that come off the main stem?

19. Yes you want to open up the middle so the budsites get as much light as possible.