Help me Brainstorm Ideas for a Home-Made Slide!!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by FlightSchooled, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Can i get a little help designing a home made bong? I went out and stole a spade bit from lowes so that i could drill thru some glass. and im thinking that im gonna use an insane decoration that ppl use in their kitchens. they're crazy shaped clear glass winebottles almost and they're filled with asparagas and mozzarella and garlic in specific arrangements to make really sick ass decorations. so ive decided to drill a hold at an upward angle about a quarter way up the bottle so that i can toss some water up in there for added enjoyment. my next problem is..i need an idea on how to construct a slide. if ANYONE has any ideas on how to put somethin that works real nice, wont break, and is pretty easy and timely to make...lets hear it

holla at ya boy

2. Why did you have to steal it? That's pretty lame.

3. Meh woteves man leave him alone.

Anywhoos as for a slide, what material you want it made out of?

Spose you could carve a wooden one? No ideas TBH sorry

Also post pics of ur glass bottle your gonna use

4. i stole it, cause it was 14.99 for a little piece of metal. f-that. the price is pretty lame if anything..

5. The way I see it after working in retail is, small little shit like bits go missing all the time.:rolleyes:

But for your situation I can recommend using hot glue and a Magic Marker for the down stem and for the slider a bolt of your choice and a piece from a aluminum arrow.

Its great because all these things can be found in every Walmart.

Or just spend the $13 bucks for a glass slide and down stem at a head shop.

6. that right theres the way to go, our headshop sells slides n downstems for 4$ each so ima get some and make sone nice homemades......even after getting a glass bong i enjoy makin homemades!

7. first if your gonna steal a something make sure your stealin g the right thing. im pretty damn sure you cant drill through glass with what you stole. uit has to be carbin tipped or diamon cut to go through glass without chipping it and breaking it. what you ha ve is prob for wood.

8. Which makes his act of thievery even more despicable is because it served no value.
    Stoner does not equal thief.
    DoesNotEqual.jpg
    and I resent the implication that it does.

9. FFS get over the stealing thing, hes already done it haha he cant walk in there and return it now can he haha?

And as for the drillbit not being the right type, i asked my dad, he showed me how to drill class wit one, You get some sticky tape and put over where u want to drill, then slowly as heck drill a tiiny hole, then a bigger one and so on untill have right size, ima try making my own glassy soon too.

10. Back in the day when I made new pieces all the time, my masterpiece was "The Merm". It was a long plastic cup thing like you get from a fair or some restaurant as a novelty, in the shape of you guessed it...a mermaid. This shit had an ice catcher built with paperclips, which i heated up and pushed through the plastic making an X. But yada yada..onto the slide piece. I used a trumpet mouthpiece as the bowl(works real nice, huge bowl and it has a stem), i then took a small piece of sheetmetal or any metal that is harder than aluminum. I wrapped it around a screwdriver until it was circular, then i pushed the trumpet piece in so it fit snug, but didn't get stuck. Once it was in I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped that shit with duct tape...electrical would work better but...yeah. Basically take a piece of metal you can bend and bend it into a circular tube...place trumpet piece in so it fits snug...then wrap with duct tape...place in homemade bong...and tape it to the bong so its airtight...bada bing...bada bong.

11. No, I will not get over the fact that OP is a scumbag thief who does not deserve your advice, well, unless you are also a scumbag thief.
    It's BS and quit defending thievery, nothing noble about it.

12. walk your ass to a headshop

13. i think he wants a slide..so taping to the bong is prob out of the question...