Help me blades

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by The Green Mowza, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys:wave:

:smoking:I used to be an incredible gamer, playing all the new games and not sleeping until I finished them. Now that I've taken up toking to enlighten my mind, I'm having trouble staying focused with video games. They're all too boring, none of them grip me like they used to, now it's just like a marrie go round. I still maintain my skill, so I get no fun in kicking someone's ass in cod, repetitively dying in battlefield or coming up with an excuse to stab a bitch in gta. :smoking:

So excuse that fuck heap of a mess, has anyone else lost their passion for video games? Is horticulture really going to take over? Stay stoney.

2. sometimes your mind craves something new, or is horticulture your way of saying growing? maybe you found something you enjoy more

3. I used to be the same way with the MMOs, I'm talking weekend long EQ Marathon type of no-lifing it.

Lately all I can think about is growing, organic or hydro I'm tossed up, hps or led hmm, which strain which strain??

Do I want a continues vegged mum or go the monster cropping route?

There's just so much I don't have time for games anymore, I'd rather be in the grow room or on GC learning something new :hello:

4. Some games are good with a smoke, some are not. I didn't enjoy AC:3 as much while stoned, but Borderlands 2 was a great stoney game.

The best 2 games I've played stoned are probably inFAMOUS and Red Dead Redemption.