Help me and my babies!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by PonMonTheGrower, Sep 17, 2009.

• Hydro or Soil Hydro, Your basic DWC unit, 18 gallon storage bin, two 12" air stones, a fan for circulation.
    • Type of light? To be honest, I got it at Home Depot and its a large bulb which is blue, so i assumed it was the "blue" spectrum needed for vegitation. Its about 14" away from my plants or more, due to high amount of heat.
    • "Atmosphere" Conditions Currently i'm set up in the attic, and with the fan I imagine it is about 80 degrees around the plants. Its your basic house fan.
    • PH Range Generally my PH has been 6.5 - 7.5 unfortunately, as of now my plants are in regular water that i have left out for 24 hours, because i'm afraid i have nutrient burn.
    • Nutrients/Supplements Some Peter's fertilizer which is cheap and easy to get, i just ordered the GH Flora set, except if my plants are going to just die i dont want to waste it.
    • Design and Dates I'd say my plants are about a month old, to be honest I dont think they are healthy plants to begin with. I actually didnt personally germinate these, the seedlings were given to me by a friend
    My plants were doing extremely well for the first few days, but i ran into some problems with the attic getting to hot until i made a hole in my "light catcher" for my fan to blow through. Now i've noticed my plants at the tips are turning brown and starting to whither, or so it seems. I made the mistake of spraying with that same peter's fertilizer while the light was on, I'm not sure if its because of that. Also, one of my others got ripped in half by a cricket last night( man i was pissed) the roots are still in the water, will it regrow? HELP please!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. Your pics don't show up.

I'm no hydro guy, but from everything I've read, your Ph is too high. It needs to be closer to 5.5 for a hydro grow...I could be mistaken, though, so wait for some Hydro's to visit here. First fix the pics, though ;)

We also need to know how many watts of light you're running. Just one bulb probaly isn't enough unless it's 100+watts (actual wattage).