Help loseing my crop!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by B-Town Bud, Jan 31, 2009.

1. So from the research I have done it seems like I have a magnesium problem but I'am not sure what does everyone think??

Attached Files:

2. Here are more pics!

Attached Files:

3. shitty no one experienced is answering. i've never seen a burn in that pattern before. I'm a first time grower but i've learned a lot. First, what kind of soil is that? I fucked up my first time and baught shitty soil and ended up having to cut my losses (not entirely due to the soil, but it was a heavy contribution). It's BEST for your plant that you hand mix your soil, and it's really not that hard. you just buy bags of pearlite, peat moss, and vermiculite from the gardening section at walmart, or any other gardening place. second, i noticed the third pic with the paper clip support and i assume that it was falling over, am i right? If so, i learned the hard way that that means you burried it too shallow, and the only way to fix it at your point would be to add more soil, or transplant, or, if neccessary, cut your losses and start over as i had to. I don't know how recent these pictures are, has the damadge progressed? the first plant looks extremely healthy besides that wiliting. what kind of light fixture do you have? heat stress could always be an option. The most crucial component i can see though is the soil. hand mixed soil is sooooo much better then ANYTHING you can buy complete in a bag. looks to me like that little one's done for, but the bigger one may still have a chance. Transplanting isn't as bad as you think if you do it right. (you can ask me about that if you want, but i don't feel like it at the moment.) For me, it was just better to gather up the things i learned and start over. It was worth it for me. Stress has a big influence on gender, and even with starting over, i only got 1 female out of 8. If i'd continued, im sure all of them would have been male, and all would've been for not. good luck, and gods speed

4. I agree, it does look like magnesium deficiency, but could be a couple of other things too, including over fertilization. I would give them a good flush with clean water, and then start adding nutes at 1/4 strength. To help add magnesium (and other trace elements) add one teaspoon of epsom salts per gallon of water and mix with your nute solution.

5. Ok cool i picked up epson slat so next water I will try but the small one hasn't gotten nutes yet but the light is like 5 in away 2 150 hps lights.