Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Looking For A Video

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrAmazing, May 18, 2014.

1. So I finally moved from the dorms into my own apartment with some close friends. I plan to start growing this summer as it's basically going to be in the apartment. I've looked and read up lots of things bout growing but I still feel I'm not ready. Does anyone know of a great video that teaches you how to grow in an apartment closet stealthily so that neighbors and landlord don't bust you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Bump

3. No one video can teach you what you need to know in order to cultivate cannabis indoors IMO as there are literally hundreds if not thousands of ways to go about growing cannabis. Just keep studying ,constantly ask questions ,and learn from your mistakes. That is truly in the end what will make you an excellent grower.

4. The thing is that I learn better with videos, I wanna just grow at most 2-3 plants but most videos are all huge indoor growth guides

5. Bump

6. Bump

7. You realize there is an entire section on these forums for growing right? Also theres this amazing thing called google and a thing on this site called a search bar. Cmon man you're in college its not that hard.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just start growing. Learn from experience and on the way. May take longer to get what you want this way but you'll at least get something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. YouTube dude it's all right there