Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Little red mites in bud!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BCGanja, Aug 10, 2011.

1. So I didn't notice these fuckers and now all I'm left with is an eighth of nice bud with really really small red pinpoints IN my bud which I'm sure are spider mites.
    The mites are dead, or at least most of them.
    What should I do?
    Smoke it?
    Grind it and get the kief? but I don't know if they will fall though.
    Toss the bud? I need to get baked though.
    Somebody please help me quickly..

I think I should make the eighth Into a couple dank firecrackers and just have to eat 15 or so little tiny red cooked spiders...:p

2. burn the shit out of em

3. This is what they look like but on my bud. They are dead, I think, and probably 15-20 in all the buds.

Attached Files:

4. damn man im starting to get paranoid seeing these threads about spider mites... those lil fuckers look mean man why the hell do they have to be invading everyones cannabis?
    cant really say i blame them tho :smoking:

5. Mmmmm spiders

6. Somebody help me out..
    Make a firecracker?

7. Ah, man. That is a SHITTY break. I'd cook the weed to ensure they're dead, but damn man. I wouldn't wanna consume little mites :/

8. I don't see what would hurt by smoking a bug especially with a bong? Prolly better than eating them either way you will prolly be fine

9. I think eating them might be better cause I wont taste em.
    But I don't want to smoke them, that's even more gross.

Cooking a firecracker with them in the mix, might work better, fuck I dont know what to do..

10. Sounds to me like you want a firecracker haha

11. Uh.. chill out? they are so small it doesn't even matter if they are dead

12. I do, but not with little mites in it.. haha.

13. I would make qwiso or some kinda hash... I bet they wouldn't fall through a grinders screen so you could probably grind to get the kief, and then dump the bud out, and search for all the fuckers you can find in the grinded weed (also some might stay on the screen so wash that off). Uses tweesers or some shit to get em out? Then toke the rest, or cook it, or make some hash..

14. #15 mexicanstoner, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Op it's just a red spider jelly bean like the worms

15. W.e I made firecrackers, hope they work..

16. WTF I always hear about people saying they find bugs in their bud, but iv never experienced it myself. Maybe I just never look close enough. but that sucks man! I wouldnt feel safe smoking that stuff. I would probably still blaze it out of a bong though, not a pipe though because if ash got in my mouth with those I would get all paranoid baha

17. they look like little red hots with legs, taassstttyyyy

18. I'd smoke em up. They must be full of THC. :smoke:

19. mabey u culd make canna cubbutter and filter it thru like a coffee filter or cheese cloth and that should remove a gud bit of them then u can makek brownies and get super baked