Help Legalize Marijuana Right Now!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mike827, Dec 30, 2008.

1. #1 mike827, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    President-elect Obama's website, Change.gov, has recently started "Round Two" of its "Open for Questions" forum debate.

In the forum, users submit and rate on questions directed at the upcoming Presidential Administration, the most popular of which receive an official response from the Office of the President Elect.

During "Round One" the number one question overall was: "Will you consider legalizing marijuana so that the government can regulate it, tax it, put age limits on it, and create millions of new jobs and create a billion dollar industry right here in the U.S.?"

However, the official response was, "President-elect Obama is not in favor of the legalization of marijuana."

Now that "Round Two" has begun, there are several questions that express the same feeling as the one shown above gaining some traction.

By visitng Change.gov/OpenForQuestions and clicking the "View Questions" button you will see that the most popular question regarding the legalization of Marijuana is located on the third page with 1,346 in favor.
    (For comparison, the number one question received 7,805

I Strongly Urge Every Blade To Vote On This And Other Marijuna Questions in order to bring to light how important this issue is to many Americans.

Simply vist Change.gov/OpenForQuestions and click "View Questions" and browse for the most popular Marijuana question, or type 'Marijuana' in the search box provided.
    (Note: By browsing manually from the first page after clicking "View Questions", since the questions are displayed by descending popularity, you are certain to find the strongest question. Search results are not displayed by popularity, as far as I know.)

We Want Change!

2. Let's vote guys! We have until New Year's!!

3. Im voting.

but why round two

thisss still just a bunch of bullshit they're gunna give the same response

i want to have faith but fuck the gov

4. that doesn't matter. We've got to keep this issue in their face!

5. Certainly a bunch of non-votes aren't going to do anything, right? :) Guys, just vote!

6. exactly which is why i said im still voting . hopefully we get a better response .

7. Yeah I got an email from them telling me about it.

We really need more people to start voting.

Personally I dont think its a bvad idea to mention it in every forum.

Its just a link. Takes two minutes. VOTE.

8. Who wants to post this in Real Life Stories or something, or sticky it!

VOTE!

9. I make a vote.

10. about to vote we one once go for two

11. I put my vote in.