HELP!! Leaves drying out!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kingi10, Jan 26, 2017.

?

Good plants?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Not bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi there I need some help here I have a 90x90x160 indoor grow tent with a 400watt light, carbon filter and fan, plus 2 clip on fans.
    They have been growing from seedling about 3 weeks now and over the past week a couple of the plants have started to shrivel and the leaves are crispy. I have been told many different things to try and resolve the issue I bought another fan changed from 600w to 400w moved the light away, fed only ph'd water with no nutrients for a couple of days and still the same issue. Any ideas what's wrong here????

Attached Files:

2. heat, too much of it.
    also take pics with daylight(white, not yellow) so it's easier to see what's going on.(specially in case of foliage color)

3. How much soil in the pot? 1 cup?

4. Should there be more soil?

5. Yes the soil should be an inch from the top.

I'd like to know what you've been adding to your soil and what kind of soil it is in the first place. Nutrients? Additives? Anything that you've done you should let us know.

6. Okay right ime growing in coca soil using coca a and b my mix is 5ml each of a and b mixed with 10ltr of water ph level 6.0. I only water when the soil is dry and 1 feed with nutrients next feed only ph'd water. I got some little black bugs on a plant so used a mix of dr.schimmel spider mite terminator and sprayed all plants with it. That problem seems to have gone but maybe I damaged the plants by spraying them? When I water often I manage to spill some on to the plant not sure if this would cause a fuss...

7. When you spray the plants did you spray it with the lights on?

J

8. Always spray your plants right at lights out. It's easy to burn your plants with lighting on freshly sprayed plants. By spraying them as soon as your lights go out, it gives them plenty of time to dry before the lights come back on.

J

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does everything else sound good what I am doing with the mix etc? When I sprayed it soaked them all twice and just before the light come on
    Will they recover from this do you think?
    Thanks for all your inputs so far.

10. i had the exact same thing happen to me. It was all heat and humidity problem. Heat inside my tent was 85-90 and the humidity was 25-30%. I turned the lights down to 600 watts as opposed to 2 900 watt LED going and added a humidifier boosting the humidity to 55% and problem solved, Humidity seem to REALLY HELP MY PLANTS RECOVER!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. IF U BUY A HUMIDIFIER JUST MAKE SURE ITS ONE THAT RUNS WITH COOL MIST NOT HOT

12. Thanks well my temperature and humidity at the moment after a few tweeks are 27degrees 49% humidity sound good?? Before this I was getting 32degrees and less humidity

13. SOUNDS GOOD, 89.6f IS TO HOT. I ALSO MISTED THE DAMAGED PLANTS WITH 6.5 PH RO WATER TO HELP THEM BACK