Help !!! It Is Dieing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Eros, Feb 26, 2004.

1. I come home to find one of my plants lying on the side of the pot w/ the stem looking brown. When I left this morning I did notice it was leaning away from the light which was unusual as it usualy bends toward it. I will admit I probably over watered and wonder what is the problem and how do I fix it.

2. How often do you water?

I recommend John Innings No.2 compost, and to use a mister when watering it, and to do it when ever the topsoil is dry. (a mister is one of those little squirting guns that emits a cloud of misty water, cost about £1 and you can buy them from almost any hardware/gardening store)

3. once a week, but I just pour it in from a small cup. I hope that when i transplant it does better becouse only the stalk has gone limp and the rest is still alive and above the pointing straight up.

4. usually they'll fall over when young from lack of light.........if it has a long stem, bury it deeper, and get more light on it, and also a fan to gently blow across it, this will stiffen the stm up...........if that fails, add a stick in and gently tie it to it.........Peace out........Sid