Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Is Massively Needed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Koushou, Sep 22, 2010.

1. First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong area, so sorry.

Secondly, I've read the million posts here and online regarding urine tests and THC but I was wondering if anyone can help me with actual personal experience and/or knowledge?

Here's the deal... I smoked saturday night for the first time in like 6 weeks (and I've never been an habitual or even regular user), the bud was pretty good, not awesome, got through a blunt between 2 of us. Today, wednesday at 12.30 I had a urine test.

It was random, I was told about it at 12.10. Since saturday I've been going about my usual diet... 3-4 litres of water daily and a lot of protein. I'm 23, 5,11, 154lbs and have low body fat and a high metabolism.

What are the chances I could have fluked it and passed?

2. you'll probably be okay, but you won't know for sure until you get your results back.

3. Depending on how accurate the test is that was used, you have about a 60%/40% chance of failing it. Sorry, but cannabis is one of those drugs that stays in the system a long time. Being that you are not a regular user, that is definitely in your favor. Otherwise, I would have given you an even slimmer chance of passing. I wish you luck though.

4. Thanks...

It looked real diluted when I gave it in too, so I don't know if that's good or bad. I'll check back and let you know how it goes.

5. only time will tell

6. Well from past experience I can say that when I was on probation and i would call up thursday night and not have to go pee on Friday I knew i had at least till monday before another test so every thursday that happened I did 2 bong hits and I passed every time. Im sure you could look up the exact numbers but Im fairly certain you need to have decent amount in your system before you flip a test.