HELP!!!! Iron deficiency

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AZBonghitter, Aug 27, 2012.

1. My plants are getting yellow leaves with some necrosis spotting. The damage seems to go up the plant linerally. I am calmag with every watering. I tried an epsonsalt watering in case it was mag deficient. But i had no change, still yellowing. So i an thinking it could be a Iron deficiency.

Anyone know whats the best way, or best product to safley give my plants an iron supplement?

2. Stop adding shit and just transplant.
    Easier to fix the problem, than to find the problem.
    Your roots are probably fucked up from over or under watering.
    Fucked up roots causes signs of all kinds of deficiencies.:wave:

3. this is all related to PH problems.....make sure you are testing your run off

4. I don't water until i get runoff. Cuz when i do i get wilting. I am in week 4 of flower. Heres pics

ForumRunner_20120826_214750.png

ForumRunner_20120826_214812.png

5. id say with so many plants that if you dont have 10% or more of he plant looking bad just let it be if the rest of all the leafs lot healthy its fine you got nothing to worry about....i stress this on my dad all the time not to look into small stuff unless it starts to get serious just maybe change ur feeding strength or add a little something else they need......ARE THEY GETTIN MICRO NUTES

6. Yes. They're getting FF Micro Brew. I vegged in 5gal pots for 6-7 weeks. I am really trying not to over water but maybe they got such a big root mass, and by my being so scared to over water that they might not be getting enough water.

7. you should water til you see run off at the bottom of the pot and then wait til its pretty dry to water again..you can also pick the pot up to feel when its gettin dry(lighter)