Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! I'm trying to make my first purchase here but keep getting an error.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by persianprez, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Some details:
    I live in the US.
    I have a debit Mastercard with Capital One.
    The error says the sale cant be authorized or something like that.

I read somewhere on here that I should enable overseas transactions or something, but I've made plenty of purchases from outside the states. I still sent my bank a message saying to enable it just in case, but they haven't gotten back to me.

Thanks

2. wait to hear from them. or try paypal or something

3. paypal? Is there even an option for that?

4. Support your local head shop. You will walk out with a piece and avoid the hassle of delivery and all that jazz.

5. what piece ya trying to get op? or are you getting those cannabis lollipops.

6. Weed Star - Glass Bubbler Handpipe - Circ Perc

7. good choice!

8. bump. Really trying to figure this out.

9. You have another card you can use? If not, call your bank or open a ticket with Shop Support.

My debit card didn't work with GC on my first order, but (mysteriously), it worked when I placed an order a few months later. Ended up using my credit card for the first order...I suspect it was an international transaction issue that caused my debit card to not work.

10. Hmm, That gives me an idea. Where do I buy a GC gift certificate?