Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Im not getting high anymore

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pgholowka, Jan 8, 2016.

1. when I first began smoking, 2 to 3 blunt hits and I was incapacitated, and we never smoked more than one blunt with a group of friends. I only ever had to pick up a dub and I'd be good for a few days I noticed over time I slowly needed more and more to get that real high that I like. Now I'm at the point where i barely get high at all. I just smoked 3 blunts with 3 people and I'm still barely getting high. At most I just feel a little slow. The other day I was at a friends place and told him to give me a nice dab, which I took and followed with an extendo (1.5g) and a zig zag (1g). And I was barely high when we finished. What can I do to fix this? Has anyone had similar experiences?

2. Completely stop for a while. Lower your tolerance down or to zero again that's about all you can do as a first step. Try not smoking for 2 weeks or month or longer and change other things to confuse your body ( I.e detox your body, eat different foods. Cleanse yourself. ) then try smoking again. Some people's minds become so accustomed to doing something that it just confuses it as being second nature. For example people who smoke cigarettes, or do stronger substances. At first it's new, you feel great and after a while your body is just like " oh, thc.... Eh whatever moving on "

3. get better weed

4. Yes. It's called a tolerance build up and it sucks and its expensive. I suggest you go on a t-break. That first high after 5 days will hit you like a frieght train. Good luck.

5. Or maybe try another sort of weed ;)

but I agree with Tranquilvibez - your body need a rest :)

6. I figured the only solution is a break, thank you all! My T break starts today!

7. Tolerance break.

2-3 weeks.

Edibles are fun too.

8. imma let you in on a secret...exercise+fish oil+only toking once a day at night. Been smoking for 5 years, everyday toker for 3 years. I still get too high if I smoke more than .3g in a sesh, smoke about 3 hours before bed to experience all phases of the high and get a bomb.com sleep during the comedown

9. #9 x5xxAlexanderxx5x, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    Tolerance breaks suck, but thats the only way to truly fix the problem. Even if you can only handle 48 hours That will help a LOT.

However if you're anything like me, you say "tomorrow I'm having a T-break" like 13 days in a row.

If so, I have found that getting 3-4 different strains of weed, and then alternate them all, Smoke one strain one day, then the next day smoke a different one.

As long as they are all different, its fine, but for maximum results, try alternating between sativa and indica.

Also, Eating mangos about an hour before your high will boost the power and duration of the high, due to the large amounts of Terpenes in the mango. (Yes, I was skeptical at first as well, but trust me dude... It works.