Help im freaking out!!

Discussion in 'Security' started by vaperman, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Heres the deal...my beans were supposed to arrive today but due to a problem at work i was unable to get home in time for the mail dude.When i got home there was a ticket saying to pick it up tomorrow thought they leave it at the door???:confused: now im stressed out and thinking i got a letter from customs waiting for me instead of my prized beans.Has anyone had this experience??? can i expect my beans or am i fucked?

2. they always do that, when you have a package and your not thier

3. Thanks for the quick response. i may be able to sleep tonight ....maybe lol probably not:(

4. dude your fine , there is tons of posts on here with the same situation , everyone ends up just getting there beans , no one opened your package

5. Thanks man! I was so freaking out that I went right to the post thread button. Im sure I could have searched but I was a buggin:eek:!!Thanks again for your reassurance. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!!:yay:

6. i felt the same way the whole time too. If you go to jail call me ill bail you out

7. It's probably anxiety from wanting to see your seeds... like the others have said.. you're fine dude!

8. hehehehe you da man!! wasnt really worried about getting arrested .....i just wanted my beans lol!! Hell arrest me but let me keep the beans so i grow 'em in the court yard in my orange jump suit lol

9. Getting a delivery notice is unrelated to whether or not your beans got intercepted. The odds today that Customs snagged them are the same as they were yesterday, which is to say pretty low. But the note itself is nothing to be nervous about.

10. Got them this morning:yay: !! Thanks for the info and easing my mind I a bit.

11. if they found out they were seeds and wanted to get you in trouble they woulda called the cops then the cops woulda stuck out your house

12. You must be like 12 years old and never ordered anything off the internet b4.

13. You're not responsible for items you get in the mail anyway. Wrong Address, State, Wrong "Bob Smith". Who's to say your ordered anything, provided you covered your tracks.

14. if you read the post i had no fear of getting busted...I just wanted my beans but thanks

15. Dude ..im far from 12 and have ordered probably more things than you have in your life.These are seeds , not a tv or something thats insured for gods sake.... They said they would leave it at the door,when it wasn't red flags went up.

16. Unless you ordered a couple of pounds of seeds, all that even happens if customs spots them is customs keeps them. Customs guys have all the good genetics.:mad:

17. shit jus be cautious man

18. lol old post since then i got 3 more orders :D