Help If Possible

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TheFriedGuy, May 21, 2011.

1. my first grow was not serious at all. and about a week ago i was experimenting and had a seedling sprout n had 2 sets of leaves on day 1 of sprout. then next day i was in a situation where i had to get rid of the poor thing. but after the weekend ill prolly be away for awhile unable to finish my pcbox until i arrive back. as of now im still gutting. had only 1 cfl 20w 5600k. i have 3 fans only one is mounted for exaust. no reflective blanket, or odor control. in need of advice and possible numbers so i kno about how much ill be spending. ill have plenty of time to think things out and plan it all, i just wanna make make a decent grow to gather up some extra money to do something bigger.

2. some 6500k cfl's should run you $5-10(5600k might work but i'd recommend the 6500ks), reflective material should be $3-$10(emergency blankets and windshield covers are pretty reflective and around $3 or you can get mylar or other reflective things for around $10), ona gel is about $10,

so you're looking about $30, then you have to get pots/soil which will vary depending on your selection but shouldn't be much more than another $30 or so

if you wanna step it up you can also start looking into things like ph testers, nutes, etc. but those aren't needed immediately and basic nutes aren't very expensive at all