Help idk what to do

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Spark Plug, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hey guys I have a dilemma and I'm hoping you can all offer some advice. So my gf & I have been going out for a few months now and out of the blue she asks me if she can poop on my chest. I didn't know what to tell her cause I'm not really into that stuff but I told her that I'd sleep on it. What do you guys think?Sent from my medulla oblongata.

2. I really don't want shit stains on my chest but I want to make her happySent from my medulla oblongata.

3. You can always shower

4. OP, did you ever think the day would come in your life when you would ask stoners on a weed forum about having a person shit on your chest? Is this really your life?

5. Do you want to see your gf squating over you and watch shit come out her ass, slowly landing on your chest, feeling the heat of her shit and smelling it right on your face? Have to walk to the bathroom and let it fall from your chest into the toilet?

HELL FUCKING NO.

6. assuming is doesn't harpoon out of her lmao :smoke:

7. man... #realshit
    quite literally, but fuck man.
    turn a blind eye, let the poo fall.
    I just honestly have no clue what to tell you.
    most often people aren't for excretion
    I'm not, obviously you aren't considering your asking others.
    I don't know that this is something you can ask others even.
    you gotta reach deep inside. and ask yourself am I down, no am I capable of the poo chest.
     ​

8. Spray all over, getting shitfaced lmao

9. The ol' Hot Karl. You CAN'T be serious.

10. I'm just going to have to tell her no. I have too much dignity for that.Sent from my medulla oblongata.

11. Bro.... What....? What benefit do you get with having someone LITERALLY shit on you .. Lol

12. I think this calls for a Sharkeisha falcon punch to her dome. 

13. text her back and be like "srs". if she says yes, then say "can i phee on ur b00bs" like a 5 year old. lol no dont do that shit

14. Alright guys me & her compromised. She gets to poo on me but I get to (on a separate date) make a sex tape and do anal with her. Fair deal?Sent from my medulla oblongata.

15. Lol, dam bro sounds like a winner! Make sure u lube up and send me a copy!

Sent using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. lmaooooo thats fucked up. too funny

17. Troll the season to be jolly... troll-lol-lol-lol-loooool-lol-lol-lol-loooool.....

[​IMG]

18. No. not fair. I'd agree to do that with my man without bribing him into letting me poop on him. lmao

Do your anal sex tape thing and then run far away before she shits on you.

20. Does a bear shit in the woods?id say thats a deal lolSent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app