Help? Idk What happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by actionpander, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys I could really appreciate your help and advice on this. 
    \nI am living in a apartment style dorm at my university and today I recieved an email from the housing department about an "incident" that happend on the 19th. However there was no incident at all the RAs came for a saftey check and only found some empty alcohol containers in the common area and asked me to throw them out. 
    \nI do have a bong and I do smoke on ocassion but fan out the window, towel under the door type thing very cautious.. 
    \nNow on the day the RAs did come i went into the bathroom to hide the bong beofre they saw. Nothing of it was mentioned and nothing was confiscated and I didnt get any violation at the time..
    \nJust an email to go talk to the housing lady for drugs. 
    \nAlso I was literally in my room all day no one came in as far as I know.
    \nIs it possible that I smelled like weed and was reported for that? please reply quickly I am super stressed 

2. Did the email specifically say drugs? It could have been for the bottles I suppose, unless you're 21

It could happen though, My advice is to start getting everything marijuana related out of your dorm until it blows over. That's what I would do, maybe I'm just a paranoid person

3. Probably the bottles if your dorm is like mine it doesent matter if your 21 you can't have alcohol in them. Thats just the rules here so idk if thats normal or not. Go to a vocational school if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm glad I had a cool RA back in school.

He didn't give a fuck about anything.

As for OP, just go talk to the housing lady........it's probably nothing major.

5. I talked to my Ra and she said nothing helpful just that she didnt report the bottles and the other one probably didnt... It did specifically say drugs and they did not take a thing. I was a little buzzed and could have smelled but if they didnt see my pipes or my weed i should be ok right?

6. Deny everything.

7. like one of the dudes up there said,

play it safe and clear out your place for a while..
    good luck bro

8. Thanks man getting rid of the stuff asap 

9. Yall think it looks like its going to be a warning?

10. Looks pretty sketchy, just be cool maan.

You can't go wrong, the best advice is to stop smoking for a while, and deny anything. You've taken top precautions, so your crisp.

11. Just relax and stay on the down low until it all passes, you'll be fine.

"In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws. But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

12. If they have no proof you have nothing to worry about. Like they said above, clean out everything and they can't prove it. Deny lt and it will be your word against their. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Get all your drug related items in general out of that room my man just wait for it to blow over buy a detox drink and some synthetic piss too just to be safe good luck op

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Thanks everyone... man this is really a bummer. But all my stuff is gone.  I assume they are going to try and check my room over break but that will be too late for them. The only thing I can think of is either they saw my bong and decided not to take it/call the cops or my room/myself was smelling alil too dank for their liking. After researching stories about getting caught it seems typical that they call the police when you are caught so I am feeling alright in that aspect. My room also had some signs of someone that smokes pot like a window fan, a towel near the door, and closed vents but I opened the vents gave the fan to my roommate and hung the towel up so that's resolved too. 

The thing that bothers me is why they would go through the trouble of reporting me and scheduling a meeting to have with me if they have no confiscated paraphernalia, no confiscated herb, and they did not catch me in the act.

When the ra's were in the room it was a routine check and they did not write me up for anything while they were there to my knowledge. Ones this cool chick(went and talked to her) and one is this guy I dont know but he seemed cool. Aside from that I cannot think of any other details...

My last thought is if maintence came and saw the bong but I assume they would have called the cops/told security which is not the case.

All I know is this is a huge hassle and the pot definitely wasn't worth it . Im a naturally depressed cynical loner paranoid type of person this makes it many times worse.

The meeting is Dec 5th and my parents werent contacted sooooo hoping for the best ._.

15. Best of luck OP.

Update us after the meeting, hopefully it is just about the alcohol or something but if worst comes to worst you took all the precautions and you should be golden. Just chill and enjoy your break and make sure your room doesn't still smell or anything. 

Good luck, happy thanksgiving :smoke:

16. Alright yall just had my meeting the no proof is great. Turns out my bitch ass roommate narc'd for literally no reason. He set me up to get caught because he knew and was cool with me smoking. But the lady just asked me about it and told me he snitched. Im going to get an email soon saying I am not in trouble and she is going to talk to him. No proof so its a he said she said situation. In essence he is a terrible person and I was stupid to ever consider him a friend this is why I am a loner fuck people! he owes me some goddamn bud and a bong and a chillum -.-

17. [quote name="actionpander" post="19107470" timestamp="1386275794"]Alright yall just had my meeting the no proof is great. Turns out my bitch ass roommate narc'd for literally no reason. He set me up to get caught because he knew and was cool with me smoking. But the lady just asked me about it and told me he snitched. Im going to get an email soon saying I am not in trouble and she is going to talk to him. No proof so its a he said she said situation. In essence he is a terrible person and I was stupid to ever consider him a friend this is why I am a loner fuck people! he owes me some goddamn bud and a bong and a chillum -.-[/quote]Bummer bro. I would tax his ass every week Until the debt is pAid. Take/break something of his till it is resolved... Or set his bitch ass up. Put a pipe and some bud in his shit. Then rat him out. When they do the search they'll find it.

Man, I've had issues with fucked up roommates in my dorm lately but that shit is just straight up wrong. I look out and protect my homies that live with me.