Help identifying wild shrooms. Pics. 4 species

Discussion in 'General' started by thedanksmoke420, Jun 6, 2008.

1. I was outside today smoking a cig and i saw a mushroom growing in the shade by my house. i looked closer and saw a lot more.. i walked around my house for an hour and collected these 4 different species of shrooms and i cant figure out if there psilocybin (magic) mushrooms. they were all growing in the new mulch we put in around my house. I live in northwestern Pennsylvania.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

any help would be awesome because i dont want to eat these and die.. the bottom ones look the most fucked up so im probably going to avoid these

2. The first ones look like Inky Caps to me that have yet to blacken, the last one I definitely would not even think about eating... As for the other two, not so sure... But I can almost guarantee that the shrooms in the second picture are not psychedelic in any way.

3. The very last pic looks like some..id go to shroomery.org and get some more info.
    dont eat em till you know what they are.The other ones dont have any siggnificance to show they are psilocybin mushrooms.
    Ive seen the last ones around before

4. I don't know what everyone else will say but I think this is pretty stupid.

I see shrooms everyday, in the yard, on campus, everywhere. I thought psychadellic shrooms were only grown in cow shit. I've picked shrooms before and they are always out in the cow pastures. Usually, you go after the day it rained and has been sunny out. Don't think shrooms growing in a suburban yard will make you trip.

5. O yea..i wouldnt pick random shrooms...some of em will seap through the skin in your hands and fuck you up or poison you n shit.
    http://www.shroomery.org

6. pound that shit.

7. i dont live in a suburban area.. i live in the woods on land that used to be part of a farm.

8. Hes not saying you need farm soil. Hes saying you need cow shit

9. Well i dont have cow shit but i just put a bunch of new mulch around the house which smells like cow shit

10. shrooms dont NEED cow shit to grow on...they can grow on baseball fields and mulch...forests...

11. take a dump in the place where you picked those shrooms and water it for 2 days and you will have some real shit