help identifying a pill

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sean216, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Ok I have some round pills that are half white and half green with an E on the white side and I have no clue what they are. I already looked on pill identifier and couldn't find them anyone know what these are

2. Sounds like exedrin.

3. It's a prescription pill and it was with hydrocodones

4. Any chance you could put up a picture of it?

5. #6 sean216, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    [​IMG] and there are a few more pics in my gallery. I think it's exedrin but I couldn't find a pic of exedrin that looked like this

6. upload the picture at photobucket.com, or any other free image hosting website

then use [.img]image link here[./img] but take out the .'s

7. ok I just uploaded it to my gallery but thanks for showing me how

8. looks like some good ole excedrin to me

9. ya thats what im thinking cuz I got them from a person who has migraines a lot and they were mixed in with the hydrocodone

10. LMAO, they pulled the ol' excedrin switch-a-roo on you!

11. they were free so I don't care

12. you should beat the shit outta him anyway

13. fo real id be so pisseed about taht man fuck that shit beat tehe shit out that mother fucker and cut his dick off with your pocket knife and then pull his testicles out through his asshole and then shove them in his mouth and suffocate him then take a shit on his chest THEN POST PICTURES!!!!

14. I would If I had paid for them but he just gave me a bottle full of pills for free so im not complaining but if I do end up doing that i'll post pics:)