Help identify

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by phoenixtru, Aug 20, 2018.

1. #1 phoenixtru, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Unlabeled free bean I got from Vault. sometime last year. I finally got around to popping it but I have no idea what plant this is. will send lots of pictures. it has a fruity smell but that could be due to my fpj. also been soaking bananas and strawberries in Water 2 or 3 days before I throw it in my worm bin. 1534716010189.jpg 1534716099330.jpg 1534716124226.jpg 1534716146269.jpg

2. Looks like cannabis! :bolt:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I don't know what it is, but it sure looks nice!

4. FPJ will not cause a fruity smell. At least not if you’re using it correctly. It literally is so broken down and then on top of that, diluted so weakly that there’s no way any flavor or aroma characteristics could carry over.

It’s pretty impossible to determine strain by looking at a picture. You’d have to be one hell of a connoisseur to even be able to tell after smoking it. I can tell you she appears to be pretty indica dominant, that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. All my fruits I soak in my water for feedings or make fpj. I was using mangos a couple of months back and every plant (critical hog, critical cush, & GSC) had a mangos smell, since it couldn't have been the fpj I guess we know know the cause lol. Thanks for the info

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also, what indicators make you think it's indica dominant?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 pointswest, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    The width of Indica leaves are wider and more oval than the long narrow leaf width of a Sativa variety. it is most likely to be an Indica dominant hybrid. Only the breeder would know for sure.

PW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. @phoenixtru The reason I say it’s indica dominant is because, like pointswest said, indica leaflets are generally wider / “fatter”. The buds are also usually very dense and large on indica dominant plants, whereas sativa flowers tend to be smaller, airier, and more spaced out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1