Help identify! Please (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by senor_GANJ, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Hi, these are my three plants. The female (well i suspect) and the male (im not sure, need help identifying!), both are in the second week of flowering. I just moved the one I suspect as a male and the other small plant into a different closet. Still light, and growing. The one i suspect is male, looks to have seeds growing but also seems to be producing bud.

I have these pictures:

FEMALE PLANT: (This one is my baby, all signs show pure female and looking good)
    FEMALE1.JPG
    FEMALE2.JPG
    FEMALE3.JPG

MALE???(Im not sure if this is male, just moved so it doesnt polinate the female) Please let me know if it is male 100%.
    MALE1.JPG
    MALE2.JPG

Plant(Its just about to start flowering it looks like)
    PLANT1.JPG
    PLANT2.JPG

Please help me identify them, to make sure im right. Im new to this

2. well first off if that last plant is growing white hairs and pollen sack then its a hermie but as far as the details in the pic it looks 100% male

3. OP, you are right on the money -- plant 1 is female, plant 2 is male, plant 3 not showing sex in the photos.

4. Okay, next question. Should i continue growing out the male? They are in two different closets across the house.

5. Only two reasons I could of to keep growing that male:

1) if you are looking to produce seeds for future grows

2) if you don't have much experience and are looking just for as much growing experience as possible

Otherwise that male will bring nothing but trouble. Even in a separate room he could pollinate your female at least a little bit. Not enough from one male to make hash or butter.