Help i took a lotta shit

Discussion in 'General' started by b1aZ3 M4D h3rb, Nov 19, 2008.

1. alright so today i was just kickin it and i came up on some pills from the home girl. i got 11 valium and 5 prozacs. i popped the valium at like 1 and then blzed a fat bong load around 4 then took a prozac a few minutes ago.

the valium was only 5mg but still you guys think ill be aight or was that probably a bad idea?

2. Prozac doesn't do shit recreationally, so...I'd say you're fine

3. word what woul dyou think if i railed another valium?

4. If you don't know when taking pills might be a bad idea, you shouldn't be taking pills.

5. Not much

6. Yeah no shit.

7. Maybe you just shouldnt, just keep blazin and youll be tip top;)

Seriously though, you probably shouldnt take prozac because it can confuse your brain if you dont need it/ or take too much

8. I hate your name the combination of numbers & letters to make words anger me (sorry pet peeve, dont mean to come off as an ass hole just something I hate) but yeah, why take another one you were not sure if you took to many before so why even pop another just chill, if you dont no the dosage dont do it..

9. i know the dosage man 5mg valium and the proza was just pzac i fergot the mili count but i didnt ask for you guys to tell me what not to do i just dint know thats why i come here to not be judged even if i do stupid shit sop fuk off yo. but thanks for the niec ccmments apperciate it yo and i wud blze more but i dont got any herb :( i only had like a rimmer of shake.

and what do you mean about teh prozac isnt that just a happy pill ilke i know you cant get fucked up off it but just makes ya feel good no?

10. If you took one a day for the next two weeks you'd feel something if you were depressed or anxious, but since you just want to pop them...no, they won't do anything.

11. Im not a doctor, but from what i understood is that it regulates different levels in your brain and if you dont have abnormal levels or something its not good for you. (It wont kill you either)

12. trial and error.

13. Threads like this make me feel more optimistic about my position in life.

14. fersure so only tahke the pzac if im sadd. word well thats what i did like i was pssed off at shit earlier i took a cuple of those and iw as just like ina great mood :p

but thanks again man

15. Errr....not quite

As I said before, it takes over a week to feel the full effect of a drug like Prozac. What you're feeling is called "the placebo effect"....and is thus quite lame.

16. Yeah man, best way to counter-act the feeling of taking too many drugs is to take more.

17. shiiiit so ima dumbass and a faker word.
    man i just wanna get fucked up but i dont want my liver belleding or something shit you guys are whack some ofya.
    thnks for all of our opinions thoooo

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

18. Serious question here.

Your spelling is atrocious. Why?

19. What the fuck is a "rimmer"?

Cause hes like fuckin 14.

20. I wish I could see the thought process that justifies injesting substances you obviously have NO IDEA about without hesitation. Astonishing really!

EDIT: I knew it was too good to be true...