Help i think my babies are dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by puffnopassing, Nov 22, 2010.

1. alright so I germinated some sativa strain a lil while ago. and after a few days they got their white tip thingy about 1/4 inch long. so i planted in some starter soil mixed with a tad bit of vermiculite with a tad bit of volcano ash. anywaaays it sprouted and its about a half inch tall with bright green leaves but then all the sudden it like started to stay at the same height for a couple of days now and the leaves are getting darker and darker each day. not brown just their getting liek darker green and their staying at the same height. their getting enough light its about 85 F so whats up??

2. really could use some pix... are the only leaves water leaves (2 small round leaves)?

3. yeah their like 2 round leaves not the 2 spiky leaves

4. Pics dude and it sounds like u need to do a little more research on growing man that little whit tip thingy is a tap root and u need to get ur temps down 85 is to high it'll grow faster around 75 what about ur humidity? Ph? R u using tap water?