Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP.i received a ticket for my bowl piece but the cop said she wasnt going to give me a drug paraphernalia ticket. its my first ticket for cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abedawg, Apr 7, 2014.

1. I received my first ticket for possession of cannabis (under 1.5g) last night and i also received one for my pipe but the cop said she wasn't going to charge me with paraphernalia so Idk what to expect. I live in Illinois and I'm 21, its my first time being asked to go to court. And my record was clean before this, can anyone help with advice on what to do or what to expect with the fines? I'm broke so i want to be a little prepared. The cop also told me to talk to the prosecutor to see what kind of deal they can possibly make me.

2. lol ull be aight.. never listen to cops about legal advice or try to explain to them, they aren't the judge or the jury

pipe..is paraphernalia...cop bullshitted you (lied, duh, cops lie and mislead people into admitting to crimes they did not commit, all the time...)

just pay the tickets.

4. #4 lFourTwenty, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  5. If a cop rolls around, DO NOT talk. Unless you BY LAW have to say something (Name, Age, Ect), DO NOT TALK.

Cops give the run around, "Tell me where the pot is and I will throw it away and let you go", which this usually means you will be put in handcuffs, your car impounded, and about 2,000 dollars worth of court and probation fees.

Know your rights please. I hate when fellow marijuana users go to jail because they thought they were going to have a cool cop.

6. That's a little extreme, don't you think? I don't think you'll be put in handcuffs and have your car impounded over less than two grams of pot. He's not talking about a felony..

Signed, John E. Smoke.

7. #7 BrandanDeMamp, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Lol. Got arrested for .8th of a gram here. 2370 dollars in fines.

Any amount of pot is a misdemeanor in non decriminalized states. Which can be jail time. Depending on the cop.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol, I find that hard to believe. Where do you live?

Signed, John E. Smoke.

9. Indiana. But it costs me so much because I went with the diverson.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Ah, I see.

Signed, John E. Smoke.

11. Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. F DA POLICE NIGGAHHHH, 420BLZEITFGT

haha just joking, and no biggie man you will be fine.. atleast they didnt catch you selling it or anything

13. Yes i really hope everything goes good. I was thinking of asking if i qualify for a pre trial diversion since its my first offense. I know i will face one charge of paraphernalia for my pipe but not for my grinder. The cop didn't put anything else in there.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Usually a slap on the wrist over here in canada.. unless you're just an ass

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

15. Anything less then a ounce is 250 fine or 50 days in jail. Where I love anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I've had a felony case involving a fungi and herb that was dismissed and then another possession of pot that got lowered to paraphernalia. Here in Texas

17. Cops usually just smash the pipe and throw out your weed, then tell you to go home here in Canada

Omega369

18. Where at in Illinois? I know a lil bit about shit in dupage, Kane, Kendall counties from personal experience

19. I got pulled over in Lincolnshire

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I've had a 50$ For much much more than 1.5. Not even on my record. But I have had them take my pipe and weed and send me on my way for smaller amounts.