Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help!! i need somebody help!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by anycoloryoulike, Aug 27, 2009.

1. #1 anycoloryoulike, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    hey all

how are u guys?
    i´m new here & already intruduce myself in the proper section but here it goes, my name is ulises i live in Tijuana, México (5 min. of SD, Cal)... i actually have back pain, since i was 15, now i´m 20, i went with 2 docs the last one give like 40 pills to try deal with eat, but they didt anything, then i did not returned to the doc, 2 weeks ago i went to a doc to try acupunture, and that doesn´t seem to work at all..... i´m always twisting my body and i mean ALWAYS 24/7 i´m never confortable with the position, sometime it takes me around an hour to sleep because i´m twisting my back to much tryiing oto get rid of the pain (no pain like a punch) its most like unconfortable... & always got anxiety because of that i think... and lately to the point of trichotillomania , but i´m trying not to do this cause it look horrible when the holes in the head get bigger

can i get mmj? i have been smokin since 17 , thought its always INDICA, here in tijuana we all buy indica (cheaper around 12 bucks for 1/2 oz.) its rarely when i smoke chronic like once every 2 months) i have read that the mmj its actually chronic, never only sativa, cause it have a different effect on the pacient.

soo that said, am i able to have a prescription? i really think it can help me dont know what to do to stop this back pain, i cant deal with it, im right know all anxious and cant have a confortable position for the back :mad: & dont wanna those quimical medicines that f&/..$ the brain slowly (mmj natural)

but i have not found any info about mmj in México on the web, do u know a web page with this info? or do you know if i can get mmj in San Diego, living in Tijuana? thought i´m mexican.

thanx for reading this and peace to all

greetings from México

P.S. sorry if there are some writing errors, i´m working to perfect my english [​IMG]

2. Isn't weed now decrimilized in Mexico?

3. that is just for Federal District (capital of México) & i dont know if it really does apply there, cause here when we said that to cops, just go worse & take more money from us, thought i´m very sure its not true cause all the thousands of stoners here in tj xD they keep getting trouble & paying money to the cops every time they found the stash

2 weeks ago, some cops stop us just cause it was night & we looked suspect!!, we hide all the stuff we could in ourselves, we got lucky cause they didnt search our nuts & ass (YES THEY DO THAT... lately cops run with a woman officer to touch your parts)

but when they search the car they find the grinder, and like 5 g´s , they let us go for 30 bucks cause they said that they were 3, and it has to be equally, do you believe it!!

they gave us the stash back, but they took like 3 g´s & the grinder, haha they were amazed cuase they have never seen one, xD they looked like cavemen when they were exploring the grinder so amazed & talking to each other of it hahaha lol

MAHALO people

4. Hahaha too funny