Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help I need some info

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aceofbades, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Ok so I'm 6'3" and 300 lbs on a large frame (like I should be a line backer natural build, tall broad shouldered men run in my family on both sides, I'm on of the short ones) structure, but I still consider it fat. I last smoked on 6/17/12. Before that I had engaged in weekend (Fri evening through Sunday) smoking in moderate amounts, usually from a pinchy, for about a month with no activity for about 2 months before that.

I had small pinchy of resin about a week after 6/17/12 (at most) an did not get high. I have not smoked period since. I drink about 2 liters a of water a day at least.

I just took a UA today (7/20/12) So between 23 and 33 days of no smoking at all (23 if the resin counts and it shouldn't it was a small ineffective amount). Will I pass my test? It was for one of the big "hardware" store chains, but it is not a position where I will have to use ANY machinery ever, and taken at a clinic to be sent out.

In past tests (when I was a heavier smoked and weighed 30-40 lbs more I could clear in 30 days as that was always my standard cut off when knowing I wanted a new job or waiting to apply after leaving a job. I have totally stopped smoking and don't intend to start again, but I'm scared a rough time and some weak moments will screw me from being productive moving forward.

2. You should be ok. 2 weeks off from daily smoking for a year and a detox drink passed me. If you were doing smaller amounts less frequently your chances look good.

Good luck man!

3. Good luck?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSd461fMNfE&list=FL4ySpn86nO9U9uY9e93jcPw&index=94&feature=plpp_video]Meth Is A Hell of A Drug - YouTube[/ame]

4. Yeah it was moderate use a couple times a day (always came down before smoking again, I don't like to get stupid) 2 to 3 days out of the week at most for 4 weekends, none during the weekdays. I know I should be fine because it wasn't even high quality and in the past at a higher weight, heavy daily, high quality, large amount smoker I would be clean in 30 days. I'm just sooooo worried lol. So thank you for your answer and I hope it is the right one.