Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP: I need shipping advice...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wpack584, Nov 7, 2006.

1. I am looking to get a funk filled package shipped across the country...could anyone give me some advice on who to ship it through and etc. Any insight will help especially if you have done it before. Thank you.

2. sorry, I have but I didn't ship it myself so I don't know the service to use, but if you go out and buy ground coffie in a bag... like "kona" that works great... put the weed in there and it covers and absorbs the smell

3. They don't use dogs for national shipping. Use USPS because it's government mail (1st class) so they can't search it without a warrant. If you can, vacuum wrap your herb, wash the outside of the package with bleach. If you have the resources vacuum wrap the package more than once. Throw that package into one of those bubblewrap envelopes and ship it away.

If you're paranoid you can throw the package into a PC game box or something of the like before you put it in the envelope. It's not really necessary though.

That's all I can really think of unless you have some specific questions.

Oh yeah, by the way... all that isn't really necessary. You'd probably be fine just putting it in a zip-loc bag or two and then into some kind of box and shipping it.

There's so much mail that goes through everyday... they don't search any of it. They're not allowed to anyways... but they don't really inspect every package. And they definitely don't use dogs. Either way you're cool.

4. that even helps me, thanks

5. Yeah I have heard that USPS is the way to go. Thanks for the advice.

6. worse comes to worse, dont put a return adress on it and pay with cash, at least that way your cool.

7. Put the 'Funk' into a DVD case and vacuum pack it. If you dont have a vacuum packer just send it without and no return address. If the package is seized the reciever will proberly just get a seizure notice.

8. are you seriously recommending a government agency to ship narcotics? come on now guys. DHL or Fedex overnight is the way to go. Pretty much Garunteed to get there.

9. Actually, you'd be surprised. Government mail requires a warrant to be searched... now a package intrusted to a private shipping agency can be treated differently. Over night may sound smart... but over night gets a lot more attention because it's much lower volume. Sending it via regular media mail the package travels with so many others so fast that it can't be given much attention. Thus making it safer.

You can do what you want, but that's my opinion, based off of everything I've seen/heard/read.

10. emrandel makes sense. if you're gonna do it, that's the way to go.

11. emrandel is right. USPS is the best because if shit does go down, they have to do it legally. DOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOT UUUUUUSEEEEEE private companies like FedEx and UPS because they like to bend over to the government at your expense and take it in the ass. They will let the gov do what ever they want with the package in question. DHL is a little better but i would only use that if time is an issue. If you are sending careful packages and you want to insure that nothing will be fucked with then you can put a blank vhs tape and but a note on the box thats says dont xray, tape inside. So atleast they cant look into the package. Anyways, no trouble really can be had from doing things in the mail because there is no proof that you sent it or that the reciever had advanced knowledge of the package. The moral of the story is that we shouldnt be talking about this, but a little canary told me this....

12. have heard that packing the bud inside a bag of coffee beans can hide the smell, but idk, those dogs are fucking good