Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help I know this seems dumb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aidenlove17362, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But, I used to be a heavy smoker but not anymore I quit for a few months then I smoked one over a month ago and then I smoked a little bit over two weeks ago will I pass a drug test? I've been trying so hard to get my life straight and I need to this job so bad

2. No you won't.

3. Get a home test kit, that is the only way to know

4. Your clearly not trying hard enough

5. Go for it and take the test anyway there's nothing else you can do. Get plenty of exercise and drink lots of water and eat lots and hope for the best now. If it fails then you could say you went out with your friends a couple of weeks ago and had one (don't know if that would work) also take it as a hint to try harder. I hand smoked anything properly in 2 months I just had a bong and it has been hard but I have had no choice because I have had no money. I will be getting a job soon hopefully but I'm not planning on over smoking like I used to I will probably have 3 or 4 joints a week.

6. take a home test.

and drink lots of green tea

7. Got the job! Thanks!

8. So glad you joined the community for two posts of such importance.  YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.