HELP! i have to salvage these two!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clo, Apr 8, 2011.

1. hello gc, ok i messed up i know but can i get some advice on saving my other two ladys. alreadey cut one down cuz i had no choice that bad.

FIRST I OVER NUTED useing gen hydro micro/flora/bloom
    and my ph pen(checker by hanna) was toast "just bought new one oakton ph pen"

then waited a day to long to water( 3rd day) and all the leaves on one plant wilted completely (bad) i watered right away it came back but was still yellowing so on next watering i flushed good so i added epsom salt on next watering it was looking like mag def now all new growth dont look bad but one plant has the yellowing on the ridges and pale green center of leaves after all the stress they have had i dont have many big fan leaves left but new growth looks ok with just the tips a tiny brown ive not used any nutes since the first problem i did just buy dolmitic lime to correct the ph problem that new meter will b here tommorow
    here are some pics of all three the worst looking one is the one i chopped down.
    soil- organic
    lights- 400 w hps
    container- 3gl for one and i think the other around 2gl
    fresh air from outside into cabinet useing exhaust fan
    small fan circulateing inside cab
    exhaust fan removeing air out cab
    temp stays little high around 83degree
    humidity at 50%

any advice and help would help thanks:wave:

2. go to the growers section. they know more but i know some, just continue to flush when they neeed water. also you didnt add pics.

3. here are my pics

Attached Files:

4. Sorry man, those plants are lost. Nothing worth smoking will ever come out of that.

5. spend money on one of those modules that controls everything for u between $100-$400....this will never happen

6. here are som more pics.

Attached Files:

7. this is what they looked like 3 wks ago...

Attached Files:

8. u need to more closely follow the feeding charts...wrong forum fyi

9. Hey man sorry I can't help but that picture makes a killer background +rep

10. yea this is the one that was toast i already took her out of misery:(

whatabout the other two in the last post(in cabinet)?

11. The others look to be doing okay in my opinion.Im no professional though.Keep us updated bro.Good luck.

12. ok thanks ill repost in the right fourm unless i can get this one bumped..

and i did follow the dir on the bottles of general hydro it does say u can use for soil grow as well ive used these b4 2 other grows didnt have this problem i was in a larger area maybe heat dried up soil to fast and nutes could not get used?

13. how do i move this thread or move my pics ? i posted in the right fourm now(sick plants) but upload problem said i already have them in this fourm? dont know what to do any help...?

14. #14 pigpen03, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    first of all.

cut all the dead shit off, its simple a dead leaf is a dead leaf.

it will never come back.

next: either throw back into veg, and cut all the bud off and strip the stems down to about 3-5 inches each in length,

then wait, and watch the amount of reveg growth that will happen.

whats also awesome, it will basically be the same plant, it will just take an extra week to switch back to veg.

ive seen alot of people harvest and keep their stems in the tent and bam re veg in a week and then a month veg it was huge all over again.

but if you want bud now i cant help you there.

its also looking like its way to hot in there.

and get a ph meter or ph strips and adjust the water back to normal with a good flush of ph adjusted water.

15. thks pigpen i am running hot {85-88 middle of lights on) plans are in the works building that corner out to the ceiling and 5 ft out should sole my heat prob specs will b 5x5x8
    as far as re veg goes i just cloned t-night of mom so i can start fresh im going follow these two thru and wish for the best...thks again

16. well if the two ladys i have left get better(and they seem to have) i should b fine the one i cut down 6 days ago dryed what i could(was only flowering three and a half weeks smoked good(not great but what do xpect fo 3 1/2 wk) so im expecting a great turn out for up comming holiday... harvest wknd 4-20