Help i dont know whats wrong and dont want to mis diagnose

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Fumblz, Nov 29, 2018.

1. My plant started getting spots on top leaves and some middle ones. The bottom leaves are lush and green but tops are declining. 1543527546166.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Slow Old Guy, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    more pics and more info about your grow would help, pH, 'soil', hydro, water/feed schedule, temps......

maybe this will help,
    use the pictures loosely, they r just drawings, read the symptoms in numbered order,
    marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. How close are your lights ??? and how many watts you generating also could be nute lockout but without more information about your feeding your medium pH temps we could be here till next year guessing lol please explain your whole grow/setup and feeding schedule. ....progrouk

• Like Like x 2
  4. She looks over fed. Like you're using too much Bloom nutrients. What are you feeding her how much and how often?

5. I grow soil in fox farm. 300 watt led 20 inches above the top.fox farm big bloom nutes at 1/4 suggested feeding every other water which i do twice a week. I keep her around 85 degrees and try to keep my humidity at 40%.

6. try 1/2 or full strength for a feeding or 2 or 3 or 4.
    r they in need of water twice a week.?
    this may be an over watering issue.!
    85 is a little too hot, try to get your max temp down to 80.
    don't worry too much about the relative humidity, anything above 10% and below 60% is okay,
    30-50% is great.!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. So im hesitant on the nutes because one person says its an over feed and another says they need it desperately. As far as water goes i was waiting until the top soil would seem dry to the touch and i put a finger in maybe 2 knuckles deep to make sure, I've been told that its ok to let it get nice and dry before watering.

8. the top being dry is not a good measure, either pick up the pots and judge by weight (when they feel empty they need water) or get a moisture meter (not from the internet, Amazon is shipping bad meters) and test the bottom of the soil mix where the roots grow, only water when the meter reads down in the 'moist' area close to 'dry'.!
    WIN_20181001_17_35_07_Pro.jpg this one is 15-20 yrs old and running on the original battery.!!
    with proper watering and feeding your plants will look like this.....
    DSCN2290.JPG

9. What do you feed with?
    Do you use cal mag?
    How long in flower? Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Learn weight of container wet vs dry . Forget the finger thing. You can’t tell how wet it is deeper than your knuckle. Looks like cal mag def, but not rampant. Water to runoff then wait for container to get “light”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. I feed with ff big bloom At 1/4 dose. Ive been looking in to epsom salts and a possible cal deficiency but havent started feeding yet for those. They have been in flower 3 to 4 weeks

12. Dunno if amyones said but sounds like calcium since its immobile and it hapoening mid to top growth lack in cal can cause many issues with other defs.