Help i dont know what these things are

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tomcruse, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I had 5 seeds and ended up with 2 plants and 3 weird shelled things do you think it's a new strain?

image-1152430334.png

2. I thought people would get a laugh guess I was wrong!

3. haha, i sure did! when I read "weird shelled things do you think it's a new strain? " I thought that your had some sprouts that had the shell of the seed still stuck to em ... haha

4. Omg its turtle kush!!!!!

How'd you get your hands on those seeds you lucky bastard.

5. pretty sure the turtle kush is only available by clone.

-- OP must have the hookups.

6. I think they're stretching

7. It was just some crazy bagseed

8. Yeah that's some turtle og. Its super dank!

9. You have found some turtle tree seeds. Two of them appear to be germinated as well, you can clearly see the taproots. I suggest you get them away from the light and plant these turtles asap, turtle trees are rare.

10. [quote name='"morange"']You have found some turtle tree seeds. Two of them appear to be germinated as well, you can clearly see the taproots. I suggest you get them away from the light and plant these turtles asap, turtle trees are rare.[/quote]

Oh Shiz i dint realize these trees are that rare just planted them in a 60 gallon hydro setup. They are gonna be sweet.

11. Is thiz fir real?

12. haha just read everything before looking at the picture.thought i got to see these seeds ha ha effin funny as f--k.good job im stoned or i would of looked like a right k--bend.keep toking.

13. Nice... Lol

14. Haha my two favorite hobbys so far!