Help!!! I can't remember the name!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by xkorrix, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Awhile ago my boyfriend and I were browsing online and I had found a piece and I'm going to attempt to explain what I remember of it. Please help if you know! I know I found it online for purchase.

Okay..

It was a type of gravity bong piece.
    It was a GLASS piece.
    You put the bowl on this odd roundish shaped piece on top that was held by one of those chemistry lab stands. The top round piece held the bowl on top, then came down to a knob that you could turn. You fill the top piece with water, put the bowl on top, then turn the knob on the bottom and the water drains into a beaker.

Oh man.. I hope someone knows what this is called..

2. vortex gravity bong?

3. Sounds like a vortex, although I believe the vortex is acrylic and doesn't involve lab stands.

4. Oh, it also had a vape attachment to it.

5. i know what ur talking about i think grav labs made it
    it was on a stand and you flipped it and it bubbled and it had a valve on it.

6. That's it! Do they not make it anymore?

7. #8 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    im not sure what to saearch on youtube for to double check =( but yeah they sell it local its just an hour drive away. waittt a sec il call them and find out.

EDIT, they wouldnt tell me. thats messed up

8. lol besides looks tho, why would u want that?? Its a pretty expensive grav. bong

9. You sure it isn't a gravitron?
    My cuz has one and it's pretty sick. Yes all glass.

10. i thought the same thing danks
    if you search gravitron. all that comes up is a gravity glass bottle.
    this one is a funnel that rotates around using a knob

11. Try looking through your internet history

12. Could it be the rockit bong?

13. theyre not talking about the grAvItRon, its a weirder drip system version

14. They wouldn't tell you the name? That's lame.
    And price really isn't a matter for me, if I like it, I buy it. Plus, you pay for quality.
    Yeah, I went to the gravlabs site but it's not there anymore. I wish I could remember the name!!!! :(

15. HA! it took a second, but this is the only picture i could find of it, is this what ur talking about?

[​IMG]