Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help i can't find anything

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420smokeymcpot, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Hey all! I live near Dallas and can't find a dealer anywhere. I have tried all of the typical things like asking people at restraunts, ect. How can I find something and what should I ask people in order to get it? Thanks!

2. The best thing I can tell you is ask any of your friends that smoke. If you don't know people you'll have a dificult time finding a supplier.

3. if you've got a little bit left find someone smoking and go blaze with them...I'd figure it'd be proof enough for them that you're not a narc

4. go to a party. ask around at school if you go. thats about all i got for ya. or get a job and scope out someone at work who you know smokes