Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help i cant decide what to get

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by adiab3tic, Aug 25, 2009.

1. alright GC, so im looking at getting some new quality glass. i really like the 45cm 5mm ehle with ice notches, which will run me about 235 shipped with a diffy, but the only thing is that its 50 dollars less for no ice notches on the same tube and i cant decide if that extra 50 is worth it just for ice.
    45cm is the perfect size and i dont want anything less than 5mm glass, so it really just comes down to the ice.
    i have the g-spot ufo bong and im starting to not even use the ice anymore, so i keep thinking that i should get the tube without ice, but at the same time i think that i might miss the option of ice eventually.
    i dont know, let me know what you guys think.

2. If you can afford the option of an ice catcher I'd suggest you go ahead and get the tube equipped with one just to eliminate the chance of any remorseful thoughts. I mean you're thinking of it now right?

3. yeah ill probably end up getting the one with ice