Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! I am such a fiend. :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Mar 26, 2011.

1. I love smoking. I straight up just love it and crave it like crazy. I hate fiending. For people that don't know what it is to be a fiend or to fiend, it is when you don't have weed and wanna smoke real bad. So you will scrape resin, smoke kief, clean out your grinder. I hate fiending. What can I do to get my mind off of the herb when I run out. It's not that I don't have money, but when your Buddah salesman runs out you gotta wait a while usually. And that to me just sucks.

2. This is one thing that does work, sleeping gets my mind off of it until I wake up. Since I always wake n bake it sucks to wake up and not smoke. Lol.

3. sleep yea thats about it.. you gota work on balencing your life equally between work and play.

4. Get connections that never go dry. Buy larger quantities. Or go to sleep lol.

5. Lol. Its funny tho as soon as I get some ik imma forget about this thread. Then when I run out ill be back :D

6. Maybe weed isn't for you....

7. Learn to ration your smoke so you don't run out,
    and figure out when you need to be buying more, and how much you need to keep you in stock

8. Take Melatonin to help you sleep, it's the best for when you need to get to sleep without weed. It doesn't make you groggy the next day and it helps you get really deep sleep.

9. Melatonin is really nice for sleep. It doesn't make me tired, but it helps keep me asleep

10. yep go to target or riteaid or any place like that & get some melatonin (to sleep), & some 5-htp pills (natural supplement too) for some mood enhancement. i find blastin some "dank" tunes & working out helps alot. i would consider coppin a half of hashola for when u wanna smoke, first time i got a block like that it lasted me like 3months, indulging allday everyday mostly.

11. [​IMG]

12. I don't even know what to say. :D

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0]YouTube - OMG WHO THE HELL CARES![/ame]

14. If you actually fiend for weed, you need help.

15. dude i dont appreciate you putting pictures of me up without my permission....:D

16. I must say the melatonin is just amazing. My favorite part of smoking is relaxing and actually feeling tired. melatonin helped me achieve that. But bad news..my guy stopped selling. And sure I can find someone else, but all he every sold was dank and his prices were amazingly low. Damn man...looks like imma have to settle for some dro. Haha.

17. find quaters around the house and get 20 dollars and go to a store exchange it. I did that got 60 bucks got me an eight :hello: